I don't know what happened to my blogging.
I don't even know when I will be consistant with it again, but there are a few things I DO know.
1. I haven't been running. AT ALL.
I think my foot has been my excuse because I was scared of having to start over.
2. I'm starting back with a beginners 5K running plan TODAY.
As much as I HATE seeing that my first week starts off with running 1 minute, walking 1 minute for 20 minutes, I know I have to start from the ground and work my way back up. No more starting with a 3 mile run and being frustrated because my time sucked or because I had to stop 2943052 times to catch my breath.
It's a process.
And...I HATE seeing this SO much more...
You're SO welcome for the crotch shot, but this is what happens when I gain 15 pounds and my thighs and my pants get in to a knock down drag out.
3. I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself.
I need to put my big girl panties on and remember that it could always be worse, and I'm lucky I have the option to start over.
4. I'm tired of this funky pain in my neck from turning my head a certain way while sitting in front of the TV for WAY too long every day.
Hi, my name is Danielle. I love watching TV, eating chips and salsa and procrastinating.
4. I'm a much happier person when I feel good about myself.
Trust me when I say I haven't been the easiest person to be around lately.
It's going to be mentally tough for me, but I have to start somewhere.
I'll take any encouragement I can get. I can't wait to be a "runner" again!